Our products are available in Health Food Stores throughout Ireland and comes in two distinct types, porridge oatlets also called fine or creamy porridge and jumbo oats. Both products are exactly the same as they both come from the oat grain, but the jumbo is the whole oat and the oatlet is the jumbo oat cut up into three or four pieces.
Pat Lalor, Kilbeggan Organic Oats
2013 EIRGRID EURO - TOQUES FOOD AWARD WINNER
Kilbeggan Organic Porridge Oats has been awarded a Great Taste Award 2013. These awards attracted over 9,500 entries from Ireland and the UK and were blind-judged by a panel of food experts. We are delighted to add this prestigious international award to our collection of Irish awards received over the last two years.
We had a sample of our oats professionally analysed. You can view the results below.
- 'BACK TO THE LAND', Cara magazine features Pat Lalor and his Kilbeggan Organic Porridge
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge Oats is back in the shops!
- Available in the U.S. from Dean & Deluca
- Irish Country Magazine - "My one principle with food is to eat as much porridge as you..."
- Pat Lalor's Kilbeggan Organic Porridge is Making a Big Impression on International Markets
- Irish Indenpendent - The Perfect Food for a Growing Family...
- The Creaminess of the Crop
- Health is Wealth - Nuts & Grains Health Food Store
- The Organic Option - Success Stories
- Pat Lalor on Countrywide - RTE Radio 1
- Kilbeggan porridge now available in NYC
- Interview on Pat Kenny - RTE Radio 1
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge: simple success
- Porridge & Daffodils
- The Bridgestone Guides 2011 Awards
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge is now in London and Birmingham
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge featured on Nationwide
- Darina Allen's Flapjacks using Kilbeggan Organic Oats
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge at Bloom 2012
- Bord Bia National Organic Awards 2011
- JFC Innovation Awards for Rural Business 2012
- National Organic Awards 2012
Kilbeggan Organic Foods was established in January 2011. This is a family business run by the Lalor Family to produce and market Organic food products based on the organic oat crop grown on the family farm, Ballard Organic Farm.
Owned & operated by the Lalor family since 1844