Our products are available in Health Food Stores throughout Ireland and comes in two distinct types, porridge oatlets also called fine or creamy porridge and jumbo oats. Both products are exactly the same as they both come from the oat grain, but the jumbo is the whole oat and the oatlet is the jumbo oat cut up into three or four pieces.
We had a sample of our oats professionally analysed. You can view the results below.
- The Organic Option - Success Stories
- Pat Lalor on Countrywide - RTE Radio 1
- Kilbeggan porridge now available in NYC
- Available in the U.S. from Dean & Deluca
- Interview on Pat Kenny - RTE Radio 1
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge: simple success
- Porridge & Daffodils
- The Bridgestone Guides 2011 Awards
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge is now in London and Birmingham
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge featured on Nationwide
- Darina Allen's Flapjacks using Kilbeggan Organic Oats
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge at Bloom 2012
- Bord Bia National Organic Awards 2011
- JFC Innovation Awards for Rural Business 2012
- National Organic Awards 2012
Kilbeggan Organic Foods was established in January 2011. This is a family business run by the Lalor Family to produce and market Organic food products based on the organic oat crop grown on the family farm, Ballard Organic Farm.
Owned & operated by the Lalor family since 1844
Map below shows stockists of Kilbeggan Organic Porridge