- The Organic Option - Success Stories
- Pat Lalor on Countrywide - RTE Radio 1
- Kilbeggan porridge now available in NYC
- Available in the U.S. from Dean & Deluca
- Interview on Pat Kenny - RTE Radio 1
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge: simple success
- Porridge & Daffodils
- The Bridgestone Guides 2011 Awards
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge is now in London and Birmingham
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge featured on Nationwide
- Darina Allen's Flapjacks using Kilbeggan Organic Oats
- Kilbeggan Organic Porridge at Bloom 2012
- Bord Bia National Organic Awards 2011
- JFC Innovation Awards for Rural Business 2012
- National Organic Awards 2012
Kilbeggan porridge now available in NYC
A Kilbeggan man is doing his bit to ensure that New Yorkers get to enjoy a taste of all-natural, all-good and all-healthy Westmeath-grown porridge oats.
Pat Lalor's 'Kilbeggan' porridge has just gone global, having been taken up by the prestige grocery chain, Dean & DeLuca, which has 13 outlets across the US, including one in New York's SoHo district.
Not just that, but fans of the Kilbeggan porridge brand can also now buy it online on the Dean & DeLuca website, which delivers pretty much all over the US fine foods, fine wines, and kitchenware.
Read Full article from Westmeath Examiner